Funny Black Jokes

Immigrants Joke
Two immigrants from Africa arrive in the United States and are discussing the difference between their country and the U.S. One of them mentions he's heard that people in the U.S. eat dogs, and if they're going to fit in, they better eat dogs as well. So they head to the nearest hot dog stand and order two 'dogs.' The first guy unwraps his, looks at it, and nervously looks at his friend. "Which part did you get?"

Offensive Joke
"Madam, your son just called me ugly!" The mother apologizes shamefacedly, "I'm so sorry, I must have told him like a thousand times it is wrong to judge people just from how they look..."

Horrible Joke
One man's trash is another Man's treasure? Wonderful saying, horrible way to find out that you were adopted.

Death Joke
Where exactly are you taking me, doctor?" "To the morgue." "What? But I’m not dead yet!" "And we’re not there yet."

Dog Joke
My dog once ate all the Scrabble tiles. He kept leaving messages around the house for days.

Men Joke
Two men are stranded on a deserted island. One despairs, but the other one claps him assuredly on the back and says, “Don’t worry, they will definitely find us, and soon.” “Really? Why do you think so?” “I owe the IRS five years’ worth of taxes.”

Bike Joke
Three men are riding on a motorcycle. They pass a police patrol. The policeman shouts after them: “Police! Stop your vehicle now!” But they just continue driving past. The last man turns around and yells: „Sorry dude! We can’t take you on, we’re already one too many!”

Vegan Joke
There’s that moment when you put your steak on the grill and your mouth waters all over from that amazing smell. Do you vegans feel the same when you mow the grass?“

Time Joke
Why do people never eat clocks?
Because it’s really time consuming.

Dumb Joke
Do you know how to make a dumb person curious?”
“No, how?” - “I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

Fly Joke
To be stung by a mosquito is not very pleasant. But the thought that an insect with just 10 brain cells could mess up your entire night is something quite different.

Thief Joke
“Excuse me, sir, have you seen a police officer around?” - “No, not a soul, actually.” - “Very good, now give me your wallet, watch and laptop!”

Bear Joke
I was hiking once with my girlfriend. Suddenly a huge brown bear was charging at us, really mad. We must have come close to her cubs. Luckily I had my 9 mm pistol with me. One shot to my girlfriend's kneecap was all it took. I could walk away at a comfortable pace.

Photo Joke
You know you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo.

Naughty Joke
Even people who are good for nothing have the capacity to bring a smile to your face, for instance when you push them down the stairs.

Priest Joke
A priests asks the convicted murderer at the electric chair, "Do you have any last requests?” - "Yes," replies the murderer. "Can you please hold my hand?"

Greeting Joke
“You da bomb!” “No, you da bomb!” In America – a compliment. In the Middle East – an argument.

Dad Joke
Oh daddy, I love you so much! - Hey, until we get the DNA test, I’m just Harry to you!

Date Joke
At a first date: He: “I work with animals every day!” She: “Oh how sweet! What is it that you do?” He: “I’m a butcher.”

Rude Joke
How can you tell your acne is really starting to get out of hand?
The blind start reading your face.

This post offers some of the most discriminating funny black jokes ever cracked at any party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kid Jokes

Sexy Jokes

Clean Jokes